We would like to thank all of our Donors!
Please help us to reach our goal of $1000 USD.We still need to raise $894.99 USD (89.50% short). With your help we can reach our goal and give back to the community!
* Small Steps Forward is supported solely by individual and community contributions. We take pride in using every dollar that is donated to continue helping youth in the community to grow mentally, physically, and emotionally. All board members serve on a voluntary basis and overhead costs are kept to the bare minimum so that we can serve those deserving individuals and ensure they are benefited to the fullest. We seek to inspire progress and extend any needed help and support to our youth for generations to come within our community.
* To make a tax-deductible contribution to Small Steps Forward; navigate to the Make a Donation page and complete the donation form. The donation will be securely processed through PayPal. After the donation is successfully processed by PayPal, you will receive an invoice and receipt via email. Please keep the email, receipt, and invoice for your records and to show proof of donation for tax purposes. If you do not receive a receipt or invoice for your donation, please contact us so that we can resend it or provide it to you through other means.
* A PayPal account is NOT required to Donate; however, having one will simply and expedite the process. All donations are processed through PayPal. Please make sure the email address provided to or on file with PayPal is correct as this will be the email address used to send your receipt and invoice to.
* Small Steps Forward, INC is a California non-profit corporation created pursuant to Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. This means that donors can contribute sums of money to Small Steps Forward and deduct those contributions from their income taxes. It also means that Small Steps Forward does not have to pay its own income tax on any proceeds deriving from its activities.
* It is important for each donor to get his or her own tax advice in determining precisely what benefit would apply to his or her particular tax situation. The tax deductibility of donations to Small Steps Forward is the equivalent to donations made to other charitable or educational institutions; such as the Red Cross or a university.
* The reason the tax deductions are allowed is the recognition by the government that the activities of Small Steps Forward are for the public benefit and not for the profit of any private individual. The government wishes to encourage donations to organizations such as Small Steps Forward by granting such deductibility.
* No goods or services will be provided in exchange for donations.
* Please feel free to CONTACT US if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. Thank You!